Jealousy and SuccessThursday, October 17, 2013
Some people will . . .
- Always be jealous that you work smarter not harder
- Find a way to excuse your success
- Tell others that you are just lucky or that other people are just blind
- Do everything they can to undercut you
- Pretend that what you are doing will not matter in the long-run
Being awesome intimidates people. Be awesome anyway. As Marianne Williamson says, "There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you."
Originally published August 2009