Speaking at Event SolutionsMonday, February 20, 2012
On Sunday, I'll be speaking at the annual Event Solutions Idea Factory conference in Las Vegas. My session is called "All That Glitters Isn't Gold: Creating a Focused and Profitable Social Media Strategy." The class is at 3:00 pm, this coming Sunday, February 26th. Here's the official blurb about my session:
Social media is a return to old-fashioned communication rather than a race to keep up with the next big thing. In this session, we will discuss how to develop an online strategy that makes sense for your business goals.
- Identify which new social media platforms your company should use and which you can skip.
- Indicate how to reach your target clientele online.
- Discuss how to incorporate social media into your company’s vision.
- Discover how to use social media for more than just marketing.
- Develop a plan that includes time for social media.
You can download a handy app that helps you keep track of the event schedule and which sessions you want to attend, the speaker's bios and much more. The app is available for iPhone, Blackberry, Android and is also accessible on the web.
You can keep up with the conference on Twitter by following the hashtag #esif2012.
I'll be there for remainder of the conference, so if you're attending either Event Solutions or Catersource, please find me and say hello!